Thursday, June 26, 2008

!!!!!!What I Feel About You(Xiao Di Di)!!!!

What I Feel About Him (Xiao Di Di)!!!!

如果爱你是错,我愿意就这样错下去.....
When speaking of lost love, time may heal all wounds, but there will always be scars!
Loving you was easy, losing you was hard. Loving you is still easy, but knowing you are no longer mine,is the hardest of it all.
Why is there a "you" in "me"but never a "me" in "you"?
If I could be anyone at this moment, I'd be her so you'd love me too.
Should I smile because he's my friend,or cry because that's all he is?
Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you more than before.
If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do and I will.
My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.
The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye.
Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry, Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same. Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can,Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend
I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me...
I had a dream and it was about you ... I smiled and recalled the memories we had ... then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... you know why? Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye ...
Should I hate you because you hurt me?Or should I love you because you made me feel special?
Now that I have loved so purely and deeply,I have realized how lonely I really am.
Oftentimes we say goodbye to theperson we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you
What if whats best for "us"Is whats hardest to doI still love you but,I have to let you go
If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.
I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had.But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most.
It's amazing how you make your face just like a wall, how you take your heart and turn it off,how I turn my head and lose it all.
Every few nights or so you pop into my dreams,I just can't get rid of you like you got rid of me.
When you're near it seems that I took you for granted, but now that distance is between us,it made me realized that your love has been a part of my life.
One day you'll ask me, "which is more important to you, me or your life" I'll say, "My life" and you'll go and leave me with out knowing that you are my life...
A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding.. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling.. And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you..
He taught me how to love,but not how to stop.
You were the one that could always make me smile

You were the one that could always make me laugh
You were the one who could always tell when i was mad or sad
You were the one who always knew wat i was thinking just by looking in my eyes
You were the one i always trusted
You were the one that told me u never wanted to lose me
You were the one that always cheered the loudest for me when i had a track meet but.....
You were the one that let me down
You were the one that broke a big promise to me
You were the one i never thought would do that
You were the one who broke me heart
Nothing hurts more than realising he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
What do you do when the only one that can make you stop crying,is the person who made you cry?

1 comment:

e.v.a lusc said...

wah!!!so touching wor!!!